BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Lessons may be booked with Central Coast Surf Academy either via telephone, on 0426277742 via online booking platform or via email confirmation on email@example.com.
Whilst every endeavor will be made to hold lessons, in the event that CCSA decides that the conditions are unsuitable for holding a lesson, CCSA may at any time, including once the lesson has started, cancel the lesson for the safety of students. In the event that surf life style surf school cancels a lesson CCSA will give of full or partial refund to the students.
If you would like to reschedule a lesson you have booked, we need at least 24 HOURS NOTICE. Failure to give the necessary notice will mean you forfeit the cost of that lesson. Under these circumstances there are no refunds, partial or otherwise.
Cancellation of a school or corporate group, within five days prior to the lesson time, will attract a 15% cancellation fee. A full refund will be given outside this five-day period.
Website Terms & Conditions
Deemed to be bound by terms and conditions.
By using the website you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and these terms and conditions shall form the contractual basis between CCSA and yourself.
Use of CCSA Website
CCSA website is for personal use and you are prohibited from in any way, using any content or photographic material being used on the website for commercial use unless authorised via CCSA.
Limitation of Liability
Whilst every endeavor is made to ensure that all information and context on the CCSA website is accurate, by using the information on the website you acknowledge and agree to release CCSA from any claims or demands relating to the use of the website.
CCSA may at any time vary the terms and conditions where upon the varied terms and conditions from time to time shall form the contractual basis between CCSAl and yourself.
These terms and conditions shall form the entire agreement between you and CCSA.
The exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising in relation to these terms and conditions shall be the Australian courts.
1. “Organisers”for the purposes of this declaration means the __________________________ Surf School and includes, where the context so permits, Surfing Australia Inc (“SA”), SA affiliated state surfing associations and their respective directors, officers, members, servants or agents.
2. Warning: Participating in the Program can be inherently dangerous.
I understand the nature and requirements of the Program and acknowledge that serious accidents can and often do happen which may result in me being seriously injured or even killed. I have voluntarily read and understood this warning and accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in the Program.
- Physical Fitness: I must not participate in the Program if I have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the risk of me becoming injured unless I have told SA about it and they have authorised me to participate. I declare that I am medically and physically fit and able to participate in the Program and I will immediately notify SA of any change to my fitness and ability to participate. I understand and accept that SA will continue to rely on this declaration as evidence of my fitness and ability to participate.
- Instructions: I will at all times comply with the instructions and safety procedures of SA.
- MedicalTreatment :If required, SA will arrange medical or hospital treatment (including ambulance transportation) for me. I authorise
such actions being taken by SA and agree to meet all costs associated with such action.
6.Release & Indemnity: My participation in the Program is entirely at my own risk and I agree to:
(a) release and forever discharge SA from all liability and Claims that I may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with my participation in the Program;
(b) indemnify and hold harmless SA to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person including but not only another participant in the Program arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the Program.
In this clause 6 “Claims” means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising (including negligence, trespass to the person or for breach of implied terms in the sale of services under section 74 of the Trade Practices Act (1974) Cth and equivalent provisions contained in State sale of goods or fair trading legislation).
- Identity: Photograph or visual images taken by SA of my participation in the Program may be used for general promotion of SA activities.
- Privacy: I understand that the information provided by me in this for mis necessary for the operation of the Program. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the objects of SA and to provide me with information pertaining to the Program and SA activities. I understand that I will be able to access my information through SA upon request. If the information is not provided I might not be permitted to participate in the Program.
I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration including the warning, release and indemnity.